Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prelims 2007

Whoots. Tomorrow is the last day of Preliminary Examination 2007!

Sigh Sigh Sigh. This means that O levels are closer to us. AHHH!!!

Die.

I cant get what I aimed to achieve.

My 10-x-15 points. Sigh Sigh Sigh. So sad.

Aim:
1) change my phone this week. I dont want to wait any longer. My phone is nuts. LoL.

2) Start mugging hard for my humanities. Cant fail it. Sigh.

3) 116 days together... Shall stay on longer and longer....


Prelims totally screwed up by me.
The papers that I can confidently tell people that I am confident in would be my Elementary Mathematics and Chemistry.

Social Studies: Sigh. SBQ was hard. I hope that I hope written well for it. SEQ was terrible. I forgot a lot of details in the Sri Lanka Conflict and the Northern Ireland factors. Sigh.

Higher Chinese paper 2: Left 1 2 marks question blank. Did not realise that I left it blank until Time's up. LOL. Hopefully I don't screw up my last compre passage as I did not read the passage and did the questions. LOL. By the time Chinese papers are suppose to be handed in, I am still writing the answer for the third compre passage. Hmm. Super slow.

Biology paper 2: All the questions are suggest.... Give an explanation..... All are thinking questions except for Essay questions where all the facts are needed. I think I have answered the questions correctly and is the same frequency as the setter who set the paper. Haha. I dont want to not do well for my Biology paper.

English Paper 2: Hmm... No comments for it. LOL.

Physics Paper 2: OH MY GOD! The easiest paper ever set still seems to be difficult for me. Sigh. What has happen to my physics? Ahh....

Additional Mathematics Paper 1: Whee... I did not finish the paper as usual. Plus, I anyhow do several questions and left blank for those that I cant get it at all.

Chemistry Paper 2: It's easy! haha.

Geography Elective: Sigh. 15 points unwritten. Haha. So damn sad. Time Management. My first and my last try for geography practise before my O levels and it is so screwed. So disappointing. =(

Additional Mathematics Paper 2: haha. Screwed up too. Blanks everywhere. The teacher have an easy time trying to mark my paper. lOl.

Chemistry Paper 1: Whoots. 完蛋. I realised 1 mistake after handed in my paper and while checking with the others, several mistakes pop up. AHHH.... My full marks fly away. Sigh Sigh Sigh.

Tomorrow will be Physics paper 1 and Biology paper 1. I am slacking now and did not study at all. So lets just keep my fingers cross that I can pick out the correct answer for each questions. hmmm....

Jia you! Jia You! JIA YOU!

It's O levels in a flash and let's just tightened out teeth and CHIONG ARH!

35 days to Start of O levels!

54 days to FREEDOM!

No comments: